Saturday, May 24, 2014

If I Only Had One Thing To Say

I finally truly understand what Bishop Bezzant meant when he told me to ponder on what it meant to have an "eye single to the glory of God" (DC 4).  For some reason that idea came into my mind quite often this week and im pretty sure missionary work is the only time in which we are truly following through with this action.  Heavenly Father has said that His work and His glory is to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of his children and here on the mission we are those tools.  Here we have the chance and the means of bringing about the salvation of those souls who have never before had this chance to experience a fullness of joy.  I can be honest in saying that there is no greater blessing then keeping an eye single to the glory of God.  I rejoice in the fact that i never seem to be thinking of myself throughout the day because here on the mission it isnt about me, its about them (jesture to the rest of the world), my brothers and sisters who need this gospel of joy and happiness just as much as i do.  Thats why im here and when i see others find the joy it only makes mine that much more full! I love this gospel and I love my Savior.  I consider myself blessed everyday to wear his name on my chest, because He is who I want to represent!

No comments:

Post a Comment